FORVATEC attaches particular importance to the skills, education and development of its employees.
Do you want to join with a dynamic structure and develop your career in Automotive training?
We are interested in your skills!
TECHNICAL TRAINER, EXPERT OR BEGINNER
Details of the role on offer
After a technical and academic training, you´ll be responsable for:
- The provision of technical training
- The development of material for student qualification develop material for qualification
- The adaptation of the content of current courses
- Carrying out task related with Forvatec activities in UK or else where
Profiles we are looking for
- Applicants with BTEC Level 4/ NVQ Level 4/HNC/HND and several years of experience in technical training, workshop repairs (cars, trucks, industrial vehicles, agricultural and public works machinery), Aftersales , technical support or any other job of the Automobile Division.
- An Automotive enthusiast who likes to pass on their knowledge.
- An excellent technical knowledge (mechanical, engines, electricity/multiplexing, air conditioning, geometry, diagnosis, hydraulic) as well as computer skills, good interpersonal skills, independence, conficence and excellent organizational skills.
- Salary will be according to profile and experience
PLEASE, SEND US YOUR CV
Information: If you have some problem sending this info, you can contact us by e-mail to email@example.com.